Reports and awards
Environmental, Social and Governance reporting
Read or download Audley Group’s ESG reports in PDF format. Links open in a new window.
Audley Group ESG Report 2022
Our third annual Environmental, Social and Governance report covers the ESG activities of Audley Group for the calendar year ending 31 December 2021.
At the end of 2021, Audley had:
- 816 employees
- 20 villages
- 1509 owners
- 1388 built properties
- 562 Community Care customers
- 1182 Audley Club members.
We lead the way in independent retirement living and endeavour to make sure that every one of our customers is able to live better, for longer.
Our vision to enable people to live better for longer is embedded in every aspect of our approach towards customers, team members and the communities around our villages. We participate in GRESB (Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark) on an annual basis, and have improved immensely since our first submission.
- ‘Later Living Operator of the Year’ at the RESI Awards
- ‘Apprenticeship Employer of the Year’ at the Personnel Today awards
- ‘Housing with Care’ winner at the Laing Buisson awards
- Blandy’s restaurant and bistro at Inglewood was awarded an AA rosette
- Audley Nightingale Place won a 5 Star Award for Residential Development at the UK Property Awards and also won ‘Senior Housing Development of the Year’ and ‘Senior Housing Scheme of the Year’ at the Health Investor Seniors Housing Awards 2021
- Audley Coopers Hill & Stanbridge Earls both were award winners for Residential Development at the UK Property Awards
- Audley retained its 9.3 Homecare.co.uk rating.